Tuesday 30 November 2010

SQUATS CHALLENGE - 10 SETS IN 15 MINUTES (great for toned, firm legs and a tight ass)

Right then, here's a challenge for boys and girls that will get your heart rate up and help you build firm, toned legs and give you a rock solid ass.

I have just finished it and I can say it was pretty tough as it's against the clock. My polar heart rate results were:

Polar product
Polar FT80

Distance
 mi
Calories
 kcal
Duration
 hh:mm:ss

Average heart rate
 bpm
Maximum heart rate
 bpm
Fat percentage of calories
 %

Below is the routine I did, it took 45 minutes and I burned 622 calories.

WORKOUT:
Warm up on the bike for 5 minutes level 7


straight over to squat rack: Perform 10 sets in under 15 minutes.
3 x 15
7 x 10

Straight back over to the upright bike: 25 minutes average HRmax 70%+ (145bpm)

No comments:

Post a Comment